EVS w Turcji!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 1 EVS VOLUNTEER IN ISTANBUL - TURKEY FOR 1 YEAR
GENÇTUR-GENÇLİK TURİZMİ DERNEĞİ, is a 36 years old youth organisation based in Istanbul. The main working field of GENÇTUR is sending and hosting short, mid and long term volunteers via EVS program and international voluntary work camps.
For more details of our organisation please visit : http://europa.eu/youth/vp/organisation/947145346_en
We are looking for a volunteer for an already approved Project, to start on 01.10.2016 and tos tay for 1 year.
Tasks of the volunteer :
- Office work to inform Turkish candidate volunteers applying for EVS projects abroad, interviewing them and keeping their records in files.
- Placement of foreign volunteers in voluntary projects in Turkey, organized by GENÇTUR. Correspondance with their sending organisations.
- Assisting the EVS and work camp coordinators in other office works.
Start date : 01.10.2016 End date 31.09.2017
The volunteer must be:
- able to use Microsoft Office programs
- able to speak English and Turkish (B1-B2 level)
- communicative, talkative, smiling and patient
- hard working, punctual and disciplined,
Application dead-line : 25.09.2016
Accommodation, food and pocket money will be supplied under the Erasmus+ Program EVS rules. The volunteer will share a house with another student and will have his/her own room. Kitchen, bathroom and the hall is shared.
Trainings : The volunteer will get an on arrival traing by the staff. Later on will participate in "On Arrival" and " Mid Term Evaulation" trainings organized by the Turkish National Agency.
Interested candidates should send their CV with a picture, motivation letter (with a Skype ID) and the support letter from their sending organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
więcej info ---> firstname.lastname@example.org